On 4 – 6 October 2017, the global treasury community will meet in Barcelona for the most senior-level international treasury event in the world. SAF is endorsing this event. We are offering a special 25% discount to our members. Use code TAM/25 and save up to €1,648.75. Book by 28 July to save even more.
There is no other event like it. The sophistication, level of expertise and networking is unrivalled.
In 2.5 days you will :
- Get a complete technology review including up-to-the-minute evaluations of TMS, ERPs, bank systems and FinTech
- Learn how to do business in complex countries from experts and peers operating in those markets
- Network with 1,950+ senior-level corporate treasury and risk professionals from 60+ countries
- Meet 90+ banks, FinTech and providers from around the world, giving you access to new markets and opportunities
- Hear 50+ highly practical case studies from international treasury teams – not sales pitches
Drill down into the core components of a world-class international treasury department
Confirmed speakers include:
- Cathy Fields, Assistant Treasurer and Director of Global Risk Management, Hitachi Data Systems
- Zac Nesper, VP & Assistant Treasurer, HP
- Graeme Williamson, Assistant Treasurer, Boston Scientific
- Douglas Tropp, Corporate Treasurer, The Priceline Group
Ahmet Gokcen, Director of Financial Risk Management EMEAI, Dow Chemical Company, Switzerland
If you have any questions, please contact EuroFinance team directly on +44 207 576 8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org